Friday 8 January 2016

When I was younger I used to believe I need a man

When I was younger I used to believe
I need a man. 
I needed him to support 
Ideas, 
I would abounded myself 
after three days.
  
To share
Enthusiasm about promising or brilliant 
Almost possible plan.
Sharing is caring, 
I used to believe,
Criticizing without concrete arguments
Is not. 
He does not understands 
or supports me. 
Let's question our affection  
Our common interests, 
Our love. 

I needed a man to join 
Emotional roller coaster
of mine.
To share a passion 
For unpredictable, 
Trusting in Unknown, 
Spontaneously leading me, 
Into madness. 

I needed him to tolerate 
The storms I produce; 
To cuddle right afterwards. 

I needed him
To kiss me often
To kiss me good. 
To fight before sex

Now and again.
The storm is coming.

I needed a man 
To feel safe
From my demons
And dreams. 

When I was younger I used to believe 
I need a man.
Now I know
I want to need him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment